- Fine detached house in need of complete modernisation
- Large slightly elevated plot offering a great degree of privacy
- Wonderful far reaching valley views to front
- Sitting/Dining room Living room and Kitchen
- Detached single garage car port and ample driveway parking.
- Tremendous scope for extension (subject to the necessary consents)
- Desirable residential area close to Paragon School Bath Spa and the centre of Bath
- 4 bedrooms Bathroom and Shower room
- Large mature gardens principally facing south comprising lawn and copse/woodland
- No onward chain
High Beech occupies a slightly elevated position set in large mature gardens enjoying far reaching views to the front over the Lyncombe Valley.
Set in a most desirable almost semi rural road the property is ideally placed for The Paragon School and is close to Prior Park, Monkton Combe and Widcombe Junior schools along with the wonderful range of shops,cafes and amenities in Widcombe Parade.
Now requiring almost complete modernisation and offering tremendous scope for extension (subject to the necessary consents)the current accommodation is as follows;
Reception Porch with spacious reception hall and Shower room,Kitchen leading into a Sitting/Dining Room and further Living Room.The first floor has four Bedrooms and a Bathroom.Externally the property is approached up a private gravel driveway leading to a Parking Area for several vehicles with a single Garage and adjacent Car Port.The large mature gardens are a particular feature and to the front and side they are mainly lawned with a paved Sun Terrace.To the rear is a large sloping woodland/copse area.
Bath & North East Somerset Council, Band G
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.