- Terraced house now in need of refurbishment
- 2 double bedrooms and shower room
- Large lean to/conservatory
- Useful stone built workshop/garden store
- No onward chain
- First time on the market in 47 years
- Sitting room and Kitchen/Breakfast room room
- Enclosed south facing garden
- Unrestricted on street parking
- Quiet and convenient area close to the centre of Bath
The property is on the market for the first time in 47 years and now is in need of some refurbishment and comprises the following accommodation:
Ground floor has main entrance to the front into a Kitchen/Breakfast room with a door into a large lean to/conservatory into the rear garden.Adjacent is a sitting room with sliding doors again into the lean to/conservatory.Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms and a shower room with walk in shower.
Outside is an enclosed south facing garden mainly laid to lawn with a door into a very useful and good sized workshop/garden store with electric power.
Bath & North East Somerset Council
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.