- Spacious light and airy first floor apartment
- Convenient position In the heart of Weston Village
- 2 double bedrooms
- Impressive Sitting/Dining room incorporating well fitted Kitchen
- Well paced for Bristol and M4 without having to cross the city
- Stylish architect designed development of only 11 properties
- Close to Royal United Hospital and the city centre
- Bathroom and en suite shower room
- No onward chain
- Pleasant views up to Weston All Saints Church
Oliver Court was built in 2014 and comprises just 11 contemporary and stylish apartments occupying a most convenient location in the heart of Weston Village.
Apartment 9 offers spacious light and airy accommodation that would be attractive to both owner occupier or investor.
Entry to the development is via a security door and you are immediately taken in by the clean modern architecture with a useful Communal Bin store and additional Bike Store.
The apartment comprises a reception hall with built in storage/boiler cupboard and leads to the impressive Sitting/Dining room immersed in light and a well fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances.It has two double bedrooms,one with en suite shower room and a further bathroom.
Oliver Court is ideally placed yards from the extensive range of village shops and amenities and is just a few minutes walk from the Royal United Hospital.It is well served by a regular bus service into the city centre, a mile and a half distant and is well placed for easy access to Bristol and M4 without having to cross the city.
Council Tax Band C
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.